Golf at the Golf Hotel Adler in Tirol
You are a keen golfer – well, we are the very place for you. Your golf hotel, the Adler in Austria has proven itself as an ideal starting point. Look for the golf course of your preference. Within an area of just a few kilometres you will find outstanding golf courses, whether you want to take the time to do an 18-hole circuit, or practice on a 9-hole facility for beginners – in Kitzbühel for instance all golf fans, whatever their level, are welcome.
Special advantages for golfers in the Golfhotel Alpenresidenz der Adler:
- Tee-off reservations available at Reception (before you arrive for your holiday too)
- Up to 20% discount in golf clubs: Lärchenhof, Westendorf, Mittersill, Schwarzsee, GC Kaps-Arosa-Kitzbühel and Eichenheim in Kitzbühel (varies depending on the golf club)
- Handicap courses and Pro sessions
- Golfhotel Adler is a member of 'Golf Alpin'
- Golfer-friendly meals!
- We are golfers ourselves and are happy to provide you with information!
Within 5, up to a maximum of 10 minutes by car, you can get to three golf courses:
These courses provide a total of 54 variety-packed holes, with plenty of opportunity to hunt pars, birdies, eagles and albatrosses – for every player level and every requirement. All four golf courses in Kitzbühel have their own golf school, where a total of ten PGA pros hone the swings of beginners, advanced level players and budding pros. Have a fantastic game!