Skiing in Kirchberg in Tirol
Important details to the skiing region Kitzbühel/Kirchberg:
- 54 cable cars and lifts
- 168 km pistes
- Capacity: 89.300 persons/hour
- 99 km can be artificially snowed
- 42 Alpine huts and mountain restaurants
- 10 skiing schools within the entire region
Important information on your skiing holiday at the HOTEL ADLER:
- Our hotel is located right in the middle of the Skiing region Kirchberg/Kitzbühel
- The ski bus stop is right in front of the hotel - a 2 minutes drive with the bus takes you to the Fleckalm cable car!
- One of the most beautiful downhill trails within the region ends 100 metres behind the hotel Adler here in Kirchberg, Tyrol!
You wish to rent skies for your holidays? Then you can arrange for your preferred pair of skies right here! Both of our partners, SPORT RUDI and the PURE MOUNTAIN SHOP in Kirchberg offer full service ski rental, so that you can enjoy perfect skiing holidays!
Click onto the panorama picture, to view the Kitzbuehel skiing region more closely!
For more than 100 years, people tend to come into the Kitzbüheler Alps to go skiing. Since then, the region around Kitzbühel has developed into one of the largest skiing regions within the alps and throughout the world.
The cable cars and lifts are state of the art.
The regions gains its charme from the romantic villages, the marvellous valleys, the traditional alpine huts and of course from the surrounding, snowy mountains af the alps. All of this can be enjoyed - of course - also without skies or without a board!